The Super Smash Ultimate tier list level rundown is a fervently discussed theme among the battling game local area. Numerous players accept the character they fundamental are the best and don’t trifle with analysis. While trying to help new or uncertain players, we have assembled a thorough rundown to assist them with choosing who they might need to test.
Level records are utilized to check whether a character is practical for cutthroat play. Our Super Smash Bros Ultimate level rundown has considered numerous elements, from the character’s individual qualities and shortcomings to their present exhibition in competitions. Each character is requested haphazardly inside its level, and positions on the rundown are liable to change reasonably regularly.
We’ll refresh this level rundown when any new Super Smash Bros Ultimate characters are declared, or if an update is delivered that changes around any details. Super Smash Bros Ultimate is accessible now for $59.99/£59.99 on the eShop.
Super Smash Ultimate tier list
|Tier||Super Smash Bros Ultimate Character|
|S||Daisy, Joker, Lucina, Palutena, Peach, Pikachu, Shulk|
|A||Chrom, Fox, Greninja, Inkling, Mario, Mr, Game & Watch, Olimar, Pichu, Pokémon Trainer, Pyra/Mythra, R.O.B., Roy, Snake, Wolf, Young Link, Zero Suit Samus|
|B||Captain Falcon, Cloud, Dark Samus, Diddy Kong, Falco, Hero, Ike, Ken, Link, Lucario, Lucas, Marth, Mega Man, Mii Fighter (Brawler), Min Min, Ness, Pac-Man, Rosalina, Ryu, Samus, Sephiroth, Sheik, Sonic, Terry, Toon Link, Wario, Yoshi|
|C||Banjo-Kazooie, Bayonetta, Bowser, Byleth, Corrin, Dark Pit, Duck Hunt Duo, Jigglypuff, Kirby, Luigi, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Mii Fighter (Gunner), Minecraft Steve, Pit, Richter, Ridley, Robin, Simon, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda|
|D||Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, Dr. Mario, Ice Climbers, Incineroar, Isabelle, Ganondorf, King Dedede, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Mii Fighter (Swordfighter), Piranha Plant|
NEW DLC SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE CHARACTERS
Pyra and Mythra are available now! If you’d like to see how the brand new DLC characters fight, check out the ‘Battling with Pyra/Mythra’ live stream below.
And if you’re curious as to what Kirby will look like after absorbing Pyra or Mythra, look no further!
SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE CHARACTER LIST
- This two-in-one fighter allows you to harness the power of fire and light. The duo will make their way onto our tier list as soon as we’ve had time to try them out!
- Pikachu has great recovery and excels at edgeguarding. Unfortunately, it can die easily if you are not careful.
- Peach uses powerful airborne kicks and has a lethal down special. Peach has amazing combos and versatile projectiles.
- Daisy has a move set identical to Peach. But she brings her own personality to battle that players love.
- Snake has a ranged fighting style and his hits are powerful. He is hard to master and can be comboed easily.
- Palutena’s move set is easy to master, and she has some fantastic aerial moves. If enemies get too close she can struggle to regain the high ground.
- Joker is good for players with a solid understanding of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. He has good recovery and is extremely fast
- Lucina is Marth’s Echo Fighter, but her attack range is much stronger. She moves very fast but struggles against enemy projectiles
- Roy’s melee kill power is second to none, and he has great speed. Unfortunately, he has poor recovery and no kill throws.
Zero Suit Samus
- Zero Suit Samus has excellent mobility and deals a lot of damage. She has subpar recovery and is easy to kill.
- Shulk is a good all-rounder with his Monado arts and his playstyle is very different from other characters. He is incredibly hard to master.
- Fox is great at starting and finishing fights with his outstanding speed. He can be hard for new players to master.
- Young Link has some awesome projectiles and does high damage. He can struggle to regain control of a battle after being hit.
- Chrom has a long reach and super-fast attacks, and his defence is above average. The main downside to this character is his poor recovery.
Mr. Game & Watch
- Mr. Game & Watch has some solid defence and great kill setups. The main downside to Mr. Game & Watch is his poor range.
- The Inkling is a very balanced character, it is hard to hit and does great damage. The Inkling move set is very hard to learn and master.
- R.O.B. has some very strong projectile options and fantastic recovery. Many of his attacks are slow to use.
- Olimar is particularly strong while aerial. though his Pikmin pals are very cute, he struggles when they are gone.
- The Pokémon Trainer is very versatile and is able to use Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. All three have generally powerful attacks but lack defence.
- Mega Man has the use of more projectiles than any other character and is great at interruptions. He is relatively easy to combo.
- Cloud has an amazing limit which provides speed and combo power. His defence and recovery are average.
- Sephiroth is a light-weight fighter, much like Kirby. He has above-average running speed and great range due to his ridiculously long sword. Unfortunately for Sephiroth, he is extremely fragile, and his special attacks can feel predictable.
- Mario has great recovery and is perfect for new players. He lacks kill power and hasn’t performed well in tournaments recently.
- Wolf has a great range and kill options, his final smash is an all-out attack from Team Star Wolf. His recovery is a weak spot.
- Greninja has amazing speed, great aerial moves, and is hard to hit. It hasn’t had great luck during recent tournaments.
- Link has good all-round stats and some fun projectiles. He can be hard for new players to master.
- Yoshi has strong aerial skills and is difficult to KO, he has some very cute egg-related moves. His grabs can be ineffective.
- Ness is known for his powerful throws and long-range moves. His basic move set is easy to grasp but to truly master Nes will take some time.
- Ike has extremely powerful attacks and excels in the air. He is very slow and has a weak defence that leaves him open after attacking.
- Sonic is obviously known for his speed! He is very hard to hit and has good recovery. His moves are relatively weak and he is very lightweight.
Wii Fit Trainer
- The Wii Fit Trainer has middling stats and some helpful yoga poses. They lack decent defence.
- Ryu has good combos and can take enemies down quickly. He has poor recovery and any hesitation leaves him open.
- Ken is Ryu’s Echo Fighter. He has slightly better kill power than Ryu but is generally very similar.
- Terry has powerful special moves and is lethal on the ground. He is very slow and has issues being airborne.
- Pichu is very fast and has some lot’s of combos. It is very easy to kill and damages itself with electric attacks.
- Falco is great aerially, he has good speed, and recovery. Falco is very hard to master, so not recommended for new players.
- Marth has long reach and the tip of his sword does the most damage, he has great recovery.
- Lucas fights in a similar way to Ness. He has powerful throws and good speed. He has less moves than Ness.
- Toon Link is smaller and faster than Link, with fun melee moves. He does mediocre damage and easier to kill than Link.
- Ridley has powerful smash attacks and good projectiles. It is extremely slow and easy to kill.
- Hero has one-hit KO moves and great kill power. His MP can leave you at a disadvantage and unable to recover.
- Lucario’s power increases as it takes damage and it has some strong projectiles. It has slow speed and lacks range.
- Wario has high stats and is good for players with a solid knowledge of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Not often used competitively.
- Pac-man has a fun, unique move set, and some good combos. He is slow, so will struggle against speedy characters.
- Samus uses handy projectiles to take down enemies and has strong attacks. She is relatively slow and has trouble knocking enemies out.
- Dark Samus is Samus’ Echo Fighter, so he has the same stats. Dark Samus has floatier movement than Samus and doesn’t roll when dodging or jumping
- Captain Falcon is fast and hard-hitting. His combos are tough to master.
- Bowser is a slow-moving powerhouse. What he lacks in speed he makes up for in hard-hitting specials.
- Sheik has excellent speed and dashes at enemies. She doesn’t have much kill power and is low weight.
- Zelda has an amazing Final Smash that will instantly KO any enemy with 100% damage. She doesn’t deal much damage and has slow attacks.
- Diddy Kong uses his light weight to get around quickly. He has average recovery and mediocre stats.
Duck Hunt Duo
- The duo excels in long-range combat and has good recovery. They don’t have many KO options and are challenging to master.
- Min Min has the best physical range in the game and outstanding kill power. She lacks recovery options.
- Luigi can jump higher than his brother, Mario, and has some good grabs. He has low speed and mediocre stats.
- Meta Knight has extreme speed and can perform five midair jumps. He is very lightweight and has not performed well in tournaments recently.
- Pit is a balanced character with a defensive special. He is straightforward for new players to learn, but doesn’t excel in any area.
- Dark Pit is Pit’s Echo Fighter, so he has the same stats. He summons different weapons and has a slightly different move set.
- Villager uses some fun projectiles and has good kill power. It lacks high stats in every area.
Rosalina & Luma
- Rosalina & Luma can have two hitboxes and are great aerially. Rosalina is no good once Luma has died, and it dies frequently.
- Robin is fantastic at ranged attacks and has good recovery. He can quickly run out of projectiles which is a great hindrance in battle.
- Corrin has lots of kill options but doesn’t deal a lot of damage. They have relatively middling stats.
- Bayonetta is a combo master and is great aerially. She has very little kill power and low recovery.
- Donkey Kong’s charged punch is one of the strongest attacks in the game. He is very slow and lacks recovery.
- Mii Brawler has good kill power and is easy for players to learn. They have reasonably low stats all around.
- Byleth does a lot of damage and great recovery. They are pretty slow and have laggy moves.
- Mewtwo has mostly above average stats and strong aerial game. It lacks weight and has low defence.
- Simon has mostly above average stats but low speed and recovery. He is known for his projectiles.
- Richter is Simon’s Echo Fighter, so has the same stats. His basic attacks are also the same, but his holy water is a different colour.
- Isabelle is precious and must be protected at all costs. She has below average stats.
- Banjo-Kazooie is like Duck Hunt Duo but more fun to play. They have mostly above average stats and are suitable for players that are well versed in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Incineroar is easy for new players to learn and has a high attack. It is extremely slow and has very poor recovery.
- Minecraft Steve mines the stage for resources then uses them in battle. He has a high attack power but is pretty slow and clunky to play as.
- Kirby is my favourite pink blob, and its low rank saddens me. It has incredible recovery, but every other stat is extremely low. It’s SS rank in the hearts of the people though.
- Jigglypuff is essentially just Pokémon Kirby. It has great recovery but generally low stats other than that.
- The Ice Climbers have middling stats, and they struggle to recover if you knock one of them off the screen.
- King Dedede is like a tall, slow Kirby. He has mostly high stats, but his slow movement and attacks greatly lowers his rank.
- Bowser Jr. has some of the lowest stats around, but he is easy for new players to learn and has a cute face.
King K. Rool
- King K. Rool is an absolute unit. He has powerful attacks and awesome KO potential. Unfortunately, he is very slow and has poor recovery.
- Piranha Plant is interesting to play as and has surprisingly strong attacks. It is very slow, and it can be difficult to land its moves.
Mii Sword Fighter
- Mii Sword Fighter has higher stats than Mii Gunner and Mii Brawler but is less fun to play than the Mii Brawler.
- Mii Gunner has fairly low stats, and there are many better options for a projectile using character.
- Dr Mario has average stats with low speed and recovery. Players generally prefer standard Mario.
- Ganondorf has high attack and kill power. He is incredibly slow, has low defence, and poor recovery.
- Little Mac is very easy for new players to learn and has alright speed and attack. His recovery is the worst in the game, and the rest of his stats aren’t much better.
We absolutely love Genshin Impact’s brand new Serenitea Pot feature. Not only does it allow you to communicate and build a friendship with an adorable, penguin-Esque tea spirit named Tubby, it also lets you create a customized sanctuary in three gorgeous, unique settings.
If you need a little help getting started, our Genshin Impact Serenitea Pot guide is here to help. Whether you need help tracking down that pesky teapot traveling salesman, want to know how to build furniture, or are on the lookout for some more blueprints, we’ve got a little something for everyone.
To learn more about everything going on in Teyvat, take a look at our Genshin Impact update guide, Genshin Impact tier list, and Genshin Impact codes list. You can also stay in the know about upcoming characters by keeping your eye on our Genshin Impact Kazuha, Genshin Impact Yae Sakura, and Genshin Impact Dainsleif guides.
HOW DO I UNLOCK THE SERENITEA POT?
To unlock the Serenitea Pot, you must first reach Adventure Rank 35 and complete the Archon Quest known as Chapter I: Act III – ‘A New Star Approaches’. Once those prerequisites are met, speak to Madame Ping in Liyue and accept the ‘A Teapot to Call Home’ quest.
Once you have completed the quest, you’ll unlock the Serenitea Pot!
HOW DO I USE THE SERENITEA POT?
Using the Serenitea Pot is easy; simply follow the instructions below.
- Open your inventory
- Press the gadget tab
- Click on the Serenitea Pot to summon it!
To leave your realm, simply summon the Serenitea Pot again.
WHICH SERENITEA POT THEME SHOULD I CHOOSE?
There are three themes to choose from when you first enter your realm. It doesn’t matter which setting you choose, so pick the one you vibe with the most.
- Cool Isle: an island cluster surrounded by water
- Emerald Peak: a cloud-piercing mountain peak
- Floating Abode: an island cluster suspended in mid-air
HOW DO I CRAFT FURNITURE?
You can obtain different kinds of furniture by crafting them from blueprints or purchasing them directly from the housing system shop. Furnishings range from beds, cabinets, and lighting to pets, plants, and fountains.
To craft furniture, you need to gather the materials listed on your blueprint. Once you have everything you need, speak to Tubby to begin crafting. We recommend taking a look at our Genshin Impact wood guide if you need some extra materials.
WHERE DO I FIND BLUEPRINTS?
You can purchase blueprints from Tubby or Chubby. If you want rarer furnishings, Chubby is the one to speak to; however, he only shows up in the Serenitea Pot on weekends.
To find secret, expensive blueprints, speak to Goth near the Knights of Favonius HQ in Mondstadt or Master Lu near the water mill in Qingce Village. Both men only appear between 08:00-17:00 in-game time.
HOW DO I BUILD TRUST WITH TUBBY?
If you love Tubby as much as we do, you’re going to want to raise your Serenitea Pot trust rank. To build trust, simply craft and claim as much furniture as possible. Raising the Serenitea Pot trust rank is worth doing, as Tubby will reward you with items such as the highly sought-after primogem.
WHERE IS THE TEAPOT TRAVELING SALESMAN?
Chubby is the teapot traveling salesman. He can be found in your realm between 04:00 Friday till 04:00 Monday (based on your server’s time zone). Make sure you visit a friend’s realm during this time, as every teapot traveling salesman sells different items.