Welcome to the Raft Console Commands And Cheats, we will show you how to set the attributes, spawn items, enable god mode, and more.
Although it is a survival game, and it is not advisable to use tricks, if you are here it is because you are interested, so enjoy the cheats:
Before we move forward lets first see how you can use the codes easily.
- At first, you need to launch the game and start the Valve for which you want to use the console.
- Choose the Options from the main menu.
- Choose the keyboard tab and click the Advanced button.
- Check the box located right next to Enable developer console (~) tilde key.
- Click Apply.
Raft Console Commands & Cheats
To use the chat commands, open the chat and type the following commands:
You can change the value of most of the attributes by typing: /set “attribute” “value”, examples:
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value
- Oxygen: /set Oxygen X, where X is the value
If you want to set other attribute, just change the “attribute”
Spawn Items / animals
You can spawn most of the items or animals by typing: /spawn “item or animal”, examples:
- Shark: /spawn Shark
- Pufferfish: /spawn pufferfish
- Stonebird: /spawn stonebird
- Llama: /spawn llama
- Goat: /spawn goat
- Chicken: /spawn chicken
- Boar: /spawn Boar
- Landmark big: /spawn landmark_big
- Landmark pilot: /spawn landmark_pilot
- Landmarkraft: /spawn landmark_raft
- Landmark: /spawn landmark
If you want to spawn other item, just change the “attribute”
Other Chat Commands
- /Shift: Shifts the raft to the world center
- Godmode: /godmode
- Clear: /clear “itemor thing”, example /clear shark
Raft Cheats – Restore Oxygen Bottles
This is a trick to restore a used oxigen bottle, or the flippers, follow these steps if you have an oxygen bottle or flipper with less than fill durability:
- Pull the item out of the equipment slot
- Put the item back into one of the equipment slots