Download PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) Apk and enjoy awesome mobile gaming, PUBG has been banned in India but you can still play the game in but Korean version and here you can download the PUBG Mobile KR easily with the help of a downloading link.
PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) Apk Information
|Application Name||PUBG Mobile KR|
|Application Size||1.4 GB|
|OS Requirement||Varies with device|
|Report||Flag as inappropriate|
PUBG Mobile KR Description
Special collaboration with METRO EXODUS
New battleground system with Metro universe is added
Metro theme comes to Erangel Classic (11/17)
▶Classic Mode Update◀
Subscriptions are available in Prime and Prime Plus.
1) Once you subscribe to Prime, upgrading to Plus is not an option but you can subscribe to both and enjoy the benefits of both.
2) Subscriptions are renewed automatically each month. If you cancel subscription, you can’t enjoy the benefits after the next billing date.
3) A Prime awards 150UC to you and gives one Scrap Package daily and Special Crate Voucher (30UC) and Premium Crate Voucher (30UC) weekly.
4) A Prime Plus awards 300UC, three of each Crate Coupons. You’ll also get 10UC, one Chicken Medal and 10RP daily plus one Special Crate Voucher (60UC), Premium Crate Voucher (60UC), Special Crate Voucher (100UC) and Premium Crate Voucher (100UC).
5) You can’t receive daily & weekly rewards if you do not access the game.(For UC rewards, you can get the uncollected UC for up to 5 days. UC rewards expire if not collected before the subscription ends)
3. Automatic subscription renewal
• Subscription is automatically renewed and paid through your Google Play Store account. You can cancel it on Account Settings page of Google Play Store.
• The same payment method you used to buy the subscription will be used when the subscription renews.
• Within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, please check your subscription status.
4. To cancel subscription
Google Play Store -> Tap “Menu” and tap “Subscriptions” -> Select the subscription and tap “Cancel subscription.”
▶ Notice on Access Permissions◀
– Image/media/file: Users who deny permissions can’t use features like sharing, uploading and saving in-game screenshots.
– Audio record/play: Users who deny permissions can’t use the audio record and play feature.
* Users with optional permission have access to PUBG MOBILE without having to give consent.
* Permissions can be modified or revoked, even after consent is given.
[To revoke permissions]
– Android 6.0 or higher
1. To revoke permissions individually: Settings > App > Overflow (Setting and Control) > App Settings > App Permissions > Select Permission > Select Grant Permission or Revoke Permission
2. To revoke permissions on each app: Settings > App > Select App > Select Permission > Select Grant Permission or Revoke Permission
– Android 6.0 or lower
The OS doesn’t allow individual revocation. Permissions can only be revoked by deleting the app.
Therefore, we recommend you update Android to the latest version.
▶To buy in-app items, additional fee is charged.
▶In this app, players can only use content provided in Korea.
▶Official support URL◀
▶Terms of service◀