In this article, we are going to provide all the Pokecord Commands Guide which you can run through all of the commands available for the popular discord bot and also we have provided some advanced commands which will help you when you get into the trading and the market. And before moving to the commands let’s see a small intro about the Pokecord.
What are Pokecord & Pokecord Commands?
Pokecord is of the greatest discord bot which is a super detailed and also let you battle, collect and trade Pokemon. Normally you have to throw a Pokeball to collect it but here a bot will help you and spawn a pokemon in a designated channel in a participating discord.
As soon as you have your pokecord, you will be able to see the pokemon whenever you will talk and you will also be able to spot the pokemon in your messages but to claim the pokemon you first have to guess the name of the pokemon and to get that pokemon you have to guess the name as soon as possible.
So if you are using the default server then this “p!” will be in the front of your command. But few servers also change this to thier prefrence but in this article we will use this one “p!” with the folloing commands.
Before you read all the commands you can get your Pokemon Number by just searching for the particular pokemon with “p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name>” Command.
Pokecord Commands Beginning The Game
- p!Start – Use this command to enter into the game. Use this command before you have catched any of the Pokemon.
- p!pick – After you have done with the starter command you will be able to choose the starter pokemon and for that you will get variety of options from different generations.
- p!help – So if you want more help from the bot then you can simply use this command and once you get the reply do not reply to the bot.
And after you have picked your starter pokemon then you simply have to enable some important commands and below you can find them.
- p!detailed – This command helps you to reveal more information about your pokemon as this shows your pokemon’s IVs which is very important to know the worth or also if you want to battle.
- p!order <option> – If you want tour Pokemon to be in a specific order then you can simply do it with the help of this command.
- p!catch <Pokemon Name> – You can use this command to catch the pokemon with the correct name within the bracket.
- p!hint – This command will help you to get quick hint for the spawned pokemon.
- p!select <Pokemon Number> – This command will help you to decide which pokmon will receive XP from and chatting and which will fight the battle.
- p!select Latest – This command will help you select your most recently caught pokemon or he redeemed one.
- p!info – Get the detail of your selected pokemon with this command.
- p!info Latest – This command will show you the info of the latest pokemon you have caught.
- p!info <Pokemon Name> – This command will display you the pokemon with its base stats.
- p!info shiny <Pokemon Name> – This command will display a shiny version of the pokemon with the base stats of the pokemon.
- p!info <Pokemon Number> – This command will display you the information of the pokemon with the attached number.
- p!pokemon – This command will show you the list of your pokemon and other details like level, nickname, number etc.
- p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name> – This command will display you the list of pokemon you own with a similar name.
- p!pokemon –shiny – This will display your shiny pokemon.
- p!pokedex – This will display your pokedex with the count of pokemon you own.
- p!pokedex –unowned – This command will only display you the pokemon you need to collect.
- p!nickname <Nickname> – This command will show you the nickname of the selected pokemon.
- p!dropitem – This will drop the items your current pokemon is holding.
- p!mega – This command will evolve your pokemon to X or Y but you have to first purchase the Mega Evolution which is 1000 credit each.
- p!release <Pokemon Number> – This command will release your pokemon and with just p!release it will make an attempt to release your choosen pokemon.
Favourite List Command
- p!fav – This command will show you the list of your favoruite pokemon.
- p!addfav <Pokemon Number> – Use this command to add the favourite pokemon to your Favourite list.
- p!removefav <Pokemon Number> – This command will remove the pokemon from your favourite list.
A new command is added to the list where if you complete all the challanges the you will get the rewards in the form of credits.
- p!challanges – This command will show you the challanges that are available to you.
The market let you sell and purchase the pokemons, you simply earned the credits by selling and dueling your pokemons and purchase new pokemons with the help of those credits and these pokecord commands will help with the market.
- p!bal – This command shows you the available balance with you.
- p!market search <Page Number> – This will show you the requested page of the market.
- p!market search <Page number> <Search Options> <Order Option> – You can search the market with this pokecord command.
- p!market view <Pokemon ID> – If you want detailed information about a pokemon in the market then you can simply use this command.
- p!market info <Pokemon ID> – If you want the alternative to view then use this one.
- p!market list <Pokemon Number> <Price> – If you want to list the pokemon in the market then you can use this command.
- p!market buy <Pokemon ID> – With this command you can easily buy a pokemon from the market.
- p!confirmbuy – Confirm Your Purchase
- p!cancle – Cancel the purchase
- p!market remove <Pokemon ID> – If you want to remove the listed pokemon from the market then use this command.
- p!market listings <Page number> – Use this command if you want to display the pokemon you have listed on the market.
You need to use these commands if you want to battle, if you defeat your opponet in the battle you will get credits and xp as rewards.
- p!select <Pokemon Number> – With this command you select the pokemon you wish to use in the battle.
- p!moves – This command will help you see the current available moves your pokemon has or the moves it can learn.
- p!learn <Move> – With this command you will make an attempt to learn the move you have choosen and also you have to choose with which one you want to replace.
- p!replace <Number> – If you wnat to replace the move with the current one you are trying to lean then you use this command.
- p!accept – If you have been challanged then you can accept the duel with this command.
- p!use <Move Number> – With this command your pokemon will use the move which is listed by this number.
- –order id ascending/descending – Get the ordered result with pokemon ID
- –order lvl ascending/descending – If you wnat the order result by pokemon level then use this.
- –order price ascending/descending – If you want the order result by price then you can use this.
- –order iv ascending/descending – If you want the reult by pokemon’s IVs then use this.
- –order name ascending/descending – And if you want the order result by name then use this partcluar cmmand.
- p!shop – It command will open the shop menu for you where you can purchase so many different items easily.
- p!buy <Item ID> – If you wnat to purchase the item from the shop then use this command.
- p!daily -With this command, you will be able to vote for the pokecord server on the discords bots site and for doing that you will get 100-200 credits in every 2 hours.
- p!silence – If you don’t want the pokecord alert every time you level up then this command can help you silent the alert.
- p!redeem <Pokemon Name> – with this command you will receive the pokemon of the name you entered if you have a redeem available.
- p!botinfo – Use this to get the general bot information.
- p!invite – Use this to give the bot’s invite link.
- p!donate – With the help of this command, you can the donation link to support the bot.
- p!patreon – This will send a link to the bot’s Patreon page.
- p!server – Use this and send the invitation to the bot’s official server.
- p!appeal – Attempt to get unbanned if you get banned for some reason.
- p!prefix <prefix> – This command will let you fix the prefix, “!p” this is what you see before every command and if you want to change this you can use this command.
- p!redirect <#Channel Name> – Use this command to spawn the pokemon in a certain channel.
- p!redirect disable – And this command will enable the spawn in all the channels.
- p!channel enable/disable – Use this to disable or enable the p! command in the current channel.
- p!levelup enable/disable – This will help you to enable or disable the level up alert.
- p!clearspawns enable/disable – This command is used for deletion of the spawn message once the Pokemon is caught.