9 million active monthly users in the world, Roblox is one of the popular games. The game is founded by David Baszucki and Erik Cassel in 2004 and released in 2006. Roblox is available on almost all systems out there, a game creation system that allows users to program games and play games created by other users.
If users are not able to update Roblox on Windows 10. You can read this article till the end to find out the solution. Roblox is a platform that continues to gain more and more popularity despite the rumors of its closure. It is currently available on PC, Xbox One, Android, and iOS.
If you are getting an error where you cannot update Roblox to get it to the latest version, try following these things.
First, restart your PC. and after restarting your PC and accessing the app again should resolve update problems more often than not. Most of the bugs, as well as glitches in Roblox, are quickly fixed by continuing the game.
Also Check – How to put on multiple hairs on Roblox
Updates are delivered automatically after starting the game, trying several times can help. Also, we recommend signing out and signing in. It’s a long shot but can help sometimes. Lastly, if the problem persists, we offer additional steps below.
- Firstly check for internet is working properly. For this purpose it is preferred to use WiFi or Broadband and turn off any VPN. and then Check your firewall settings to see if everything is fine.
- On Windows search bar, search firewall, and open Allow an app through Windows Firewall.
- Click Change Settings.
- Let Roblox communicate independently by checking both boxes. and confirm changes.
- Now restart your PC. and start Roblox.
Following steps to resolve connection issues:
- Use a wired connection.
- Restart the router.
- Manage router settings.and make sure the ports are open, enable UPnP and QoS.
- Disable the VPN or proxy for the time being.
- Update the firmware of the router. and try updating the game in the browser.
Clear Browser Caches: You need to select Clear cookies and Cached images and files on your browser and then click on Clear data to clear your browser cache. and then open Roblox and sign in. This should get the updates started.
Also See – How To See Your Favorites On Roblox
Following steps to run Windows troubleshooter:
- Right-click on Start and open Settings.
- Select on Update & Security.
- Select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
- Scroll down and expand Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter.
- Run the troubleshooter and follow the instructions.
- Reinstall, game