Galaxy Watch 5 Pro has been released with some helpful features. This has 1.5GB RAM, 46.5g, 10.5mm thickness and 16GB Storage. The watch is able to connect with GSM / HSPA / LTE network.
If you have Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro and looking for How to set up the watch then here we are going to share a complete step-by-step guide. If you don’t know some highlighted features of the Galaxy Watch5 Pro then let us first explain those features.
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro Features
All highlighted Features of the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro are mentioned below:
- 2G bands – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands – LTE
- Speed – HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Dimensions – 45.4 x 45.4 x 10.5 mm (1.79 x 1.79 x 0.41 in)
- Weight – 46.5g (1.66 oz)
- Build – Glass front (Sapphire crystal), titanium frame
- Display Resolution – 450 x 450 pixels
- Internal Memory – 16GB with 1.5GB RAM
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth – 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, thermometer (body temperature)
- Natural language commands and dictation
- Samsung Pay
- Battery – Li-Ion 590 mAh, non-removable
How to setup Galaxy Watch5 Pro
Here are complete steps to set up Galaxy Watch5 Pro:
- First, you need to turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone
- Make sure you have Galaxy Wearable App on your phone
- Then open Galaxy Wearable App on your mobile and scan for a watch “Galaxy Watch5 Pro” and connect it by confirming the same number on the app and watch.
- Now, tick on the agree automatic update if you want and click on the continue button mentioned below.
- Read all terms of service and accept them by clicking on “I Agree”.
- Then a screen will open that will show “Getting your watch ready”
- Wait for some time to get ready for your watch
- Then, you will need to sign in to your Google Account
- Now, you can select apps that you want on your watch and click on continue.
- Next, you will get an option to restore your watch with Samsung Cloud.
- If you want to restore your previous watch then you can do it here and if you don’t want to do then click on the skip option given on the bottom left side of the Galaxy Wearable App screen.
- Now, you have done all the things to set up Galaxy Watch5 Pro.
- Pick up your watch and take a tour of it.
If you want to do something change features in your watch then you can do it with the Galaxy Wearable App easily. We hope this guide helps a lot you to set up Galaxy Watch5 Pro.