Roblox has a Favorites function that can help users keep track of the things they like. The basic function is to watch your favorite sports. This is the area most Roblox players know about. But many players are not sure How To See Your Favorites On Roblox like fav clothes, animations, items, etc. It’s easy to check and access your favorites list which is filled with all your favorite catalog items.
Also Check – How to update Among Us on PC
Process On How To See Your Favorites On Roblox:
- First visit the official Roblox website and make sure you are logged in.
- Now click to your Profile tab on the left side.
- You will see the games you have Favorited on the right side. But if you want to see the Catalog items, you need to click on the Favorites ->
- After that you will see on the left side My Favorites section which has all the categories.
- Now You can click on any category in which you want to see your favourites.Below are the few categories :
- Avatar Animations
- Video and More
If you haven’t favorited any games yet, but have favorite items. If you can’t see your favorite items, be sure to favorite a few games first so that you see the Favorite button with the arrow. All you have to do is to look and check all the items in different categories.
Check This – How To Turn Off the Narrator In Minecraft
Below are the limited items that are the most favorited:
Super Happy Face, Valkyrie Helm, Jurassic World Headphones, Bear Face Mask, From the Vault: Dozens of Dinosaurs, True Blue Hair, Cursed Flames, Cisco’s Headphones, Happy New Year, Rat, Book Wings, Err…, Point2, Party Unicorn Floatie, Headless Head, Stylish Animation Pack, Woman, Golden Super Fly Boombox, etc.