Roblox will allow you to put multiple hairs on your in-game avatar and Roblox also allows to you that you have a much more unique hairstyle. This can be seen in the flashy clothes and outfits that player avatars are usually equipped with. In this article the quick and easy steps to show you how you can equip as many hairstyles as you’d like as long as you have the space!
Also See – How To Turn Off the Narrator In Minecraft
Steps on how to put on multiple hairs on Roblox:
- Go to Roblox.com and login with your details.
- Once you login, go to the Avatar Editor.
- Now on Avatar editor, you will have to choose any one type of hair you want for your avatar. After that go to your inventory and then select to hairstyles.
- Select the hairstyle of your choice and click on it to select it.
- You will find its ID code in the address bar, once the selected hairstyle is open. And then copy this link from the address bar.
- After that go back to the avatar editor and go to the hair. and scroll down and then select Advanced. After it opens you can paste the ID of the hairstyle you copied earlier from the address bar.
- Stick this ID in the slot of the other ID. You can put multiple IDs in the slot.
- While you can technically use up to 10 hairstyles on your avatar at once, you’ll also need to get creative to really make it look good. Many users stop adding hairstyles after the second or third hair.
- These are steps you can use to come up with several unique and creative hairstyles that will set you apart from other players in Roblox.