A lot of user-generated content is included when you play online games, You should periodically clear out files that you are not using or need to free up space and keep things loading smoothly. When you play Roblox online, You will undoubtedly amass a collection of assorted skins and outfits for your player character.
Sometimes the game you’re playing is necessary or otherwise, you just downloaded them because they looked neat. However, there is a strict limit on the number of organizations that can be registered in your account, and when this is reached If you want more you have to remove some of them.
To delete outfits on Roblox Mobile, you’ll need to use a web browser on your iOS or Android device because you can not delete outfits on Roblox in the mobile Roblox app, So plan on using Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or your web browser of choice to make this work.
Also See – How To Update Roblox On PC
Below Are The Process On How To Delete Outfits On Roblox:
- Open a web browser on your iOS/Android device.
- Then go to Roblox Website
- After that you need to Request Desktop Site to use the desktop version of Roblox.
- Once the request is done, press the … button in the bottom-right corner on Google Chrome and scroll down the menu until you see Request a desktop site. and for Safari, press aA Button on the top-left corner and press Request Desktop Website.
- Now login with your username and password.
- Then go to Avatar Editor and click the Menu Button (3-line button) in the top-left corner of Roblox and then click Avatar from the options presented.
- On the avatar editor, scroll to the right until you see the Costumes tab. and press this button and then tap My Costumes from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly just find whichever outfits you don’t want anymore, click their little gears, then click “Delete” to get rid of them. Make sure to clean out a bunch that you’re not using so you don’t have to do this again for a while.
Also See – How to put on multiple hairs on Roblox