AIDE Apk is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android apps directly on your Android device. Follow interactive coding lessons and step-by-step become an expert app developer. Visually design apps, write code with the feature-rich editor with code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring, and smart code navigation, run your app with a single click and use the Java debugger to find bugs.
|OS Requirement||4.0 and up|
|In-app Products||$1.23 – $59.90 per item|
|Report||Flag as inappropriate|
Description Of AIDE Apk
AIDE Apk features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you’ve learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with a keyboard into a real development box. AIDE Apk will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the source code to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively, you can keep your source code on your Dropbox – AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows you to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE Apk also supports Git for professional development.
Purchasing AIDE Prime, the AIDE Premium Key, the debugger or the UI designer disables all ads in the app.
A brief summary of features…
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Java programming course
– Android development course
– Game development course
– Android Wear course
– Create a sample App with a single click
– Build Java/Xml apps
– Build C/C++ NDK apps
– Build pure Java console applications
– Run your App with a single click
– No root access required
– Incremental compilation for fast build times
– Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
– Open default Android Studio projects
– Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
– Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
– Step-in, step-over, step-out
– Inspect thread trace
– Inspect local variables
– Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Preview XML layouts
– Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Organize imports
– Out-comment code
– Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Goto class
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Code completion for Java and Android XML
– Android online help directly from the code
– Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE Apk offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperability with Android Studio and commandline SDK Tools is provided. Not only does AIDE Apk Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well.
AIDE Mod Apk
If you are looking for downloading AIDE Mod apk then don’t do this because mod version is not safe to use. You should always download official version of the app rather then downloading any mod or hack apk.
How To Download And Install Apk File?
You can easily install any apk file in your android device by following the steps given below:-
- First, download apk file of the app from any prestigious website or app store.
- Then enable the unknown sources option available in your android device setting.
- Now, open the downloaded apk file and click on the install button.
Now, you can use the app.